AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Cee
Cee
oh my fantastic

you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) Empty
MessageSujet: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 18:15

Cee
things can be simple, you just need to want them to be
Bonjour / bonsoir ! *se racle la gorge*
Je vais essayer de la faire courte, si possible. Cécile, 26 ans depuis presque un mois (et le vis pas encore bien), Parisienne (il fait beau d'ailleurs là you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 1582600951 ) et bientôt dans la vie active après une période de flottement (et l'obtention du permis). RPGiste depuis treize ans (et bim dans ta tronche !), fan d'Harry Potter depuis quinze ans et grosse sériephile/sérievore qui s'assume (j'aime bien quand on vient m'embêter pour conseiller des séries you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 3618850368  you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 3804240364 ), j'aime aussi les films et pas mal d'autres choses mais ça serait bien trop long à raconter. Je raconte parfois un peu trop ma vie (et là j'essaye de me contenir haha), j'ai un sens de l'humour à toute épreuve et je suis « attachiante » sur les bords. Et j'aime bien les discussions constructives. Attendez vous aussi à m'entendre en période de Roland Garros... J'essaye de suivre assidûment tous les matchs masculins (mais pas féminins, elles m'exaspèrent à crier au bout de cinq minutes top chrono Laughing )

Bref, moi qui cherchais à la faire courte, je vais m'arrêter là car je ne sais pas trop quoi dire de plus you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 3543291334 Ah si ! J'aime beaucoup les smileys alors je peux en abuser parfois, tout comme le flood you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 2369261617 mais j'vous jure, je me soigne, ça fait bien longtemps que je suis au courant de ma « condition » you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 3804240364  you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 4236098978

Comment es-tu arrivé ici nouveau OMRien ? en suivant le projet sur bazz et parce que j'étais sur creative minds you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 4244736012
Quel groupe choisis-tu ?  à une époque j'aurais probablement choisi "universal" mais finalement, je me rends compte que je suis largement plus une personne jouant sur des forums fanstastiques donc... "fantastic" x)
Tu t'es inscrit, c'est bien qu'il y a quelque chose qui t'a plus ici non ? le concept en lui-même :3 .
Qu'attends-tu du forum exactement ? des découvertes puis des discussions. de l'ouverture un peu haha.
As-tu de supers compétences que tu veux développer par ici ? hum, peut-être le graphisme car je commence à me dépatouiller avec le codage mais j'avoue en avoir marre de ne pas avoir l'inspiration pour le graphisme car jouer avec les couleurs c'est bien mais s'améliorer c'est mieux.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

istina
istina
oh my realist

you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 18:20

tiens un nom qui me semble familier What a Face Bienvenue ♥️

Lovelybush
Lovelybush
oh my realist

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 18:21

Bienvenue parmi nous you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 51237196
http://mylovelysophiabush.tumblr.com/

Cee
Cee
oh my fantastic

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 18:21

j'ai bien envie de te dire que c'est normal, on s'est au moins croisées dans un certain flood coloré What a Face Laughing Razz Merci coeur Et merci Lovelybush ! you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 51237196

istina
istina
oh my realist

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 18:24

je me demande où ça peut être What a Face

lolise.
lolise.
oh my universal

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 18:27

bienvenue sur le forum coeur

Cee
Cee
oh my fantastic

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 18:30

mystère Istina, mystèèèèère you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 3543291334 What a Face

et merci Lolise coeur

Arté
Arté
oh my fantastic

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 18:35

Hé bonjour mademoiselle 8D
On relance la team des vieux, dis ? you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 1633410052

RIDDERMARK
RIDDERMARK
oh my fantastic

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 18:40

you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 781856399 you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 781856399
you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 2855420632 you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 2855420632 you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 3060570505 you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 3060570505

Voilà quoi !

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 18:43

Bienvenue pari ici coeur

effet mer.
effet mer.
administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 18:48

bienvenue parmi nous you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 781856399

Blake
Blake
oh my universal

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 18:55

J'ai bien aimé ta petite présentation you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 2369261617
Bienvenue mademoiselle, profite bien du forum tu es désormais validée you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 781856399

Cee
Cee
oh my fantastic

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 18:57

vas-y Agathe, je suis pour qu'on relance la team des vieux / vieilles you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 3543291334 What a Face you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 2369261617 you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 1581464364

Flowflow you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 781856399 you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 1066044661 coeur

Sinon merci tout le monde et merci blake pour la validation you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 781856399 you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 51237196 you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 826602160

Dernière édition par Cee le Mar 8 Mar - 19:10, édité 1 fois

garveys
garveys
oh my fantastic

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 19:00

bienvenue parmi nous ! coeur
(et tu vas voir, les 26 ans se vivent pas si mal que ça you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 2754916372 )

Cee
Cee
oh my fantastic

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 19:11

ah ? j'espère que t'as raison, j'ai besoin de changement positif ! you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 3543291334 (mais bon, 26 ça fait mal quand même, on passe de l'autre côté de la barrière you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 4244736012 )

et merci coeur

garveys
garveys
oh my fantastic

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 19:21

bah je me disais pareil, sauf que je vois les 27 approcher à grand pas, et je me dis "merde trente ans ça vient vite" et du coup tu relativises vachement les 26 ans, tu savoures presque you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 3543291334 donc SAVOURE.

Cee
Cee
oh my fantastic

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 19:25

ARRÊTE, JE FLIPPE MAINTENANT. you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 3543291334 you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 3543291334 you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 3543291334

Mais d'accord, faut profiter, faut profiter (et trouver matière pour profiter ceci dit you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 3543291334 you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 1086420590 )

Liquorice wand
Liquorice wand
oh my fantastic

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 20:07

Bienvenue, Cécile you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 1582600951

Cee
Cee
oh my fantastic

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 21:27

Merci you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 781856399
(oh ton avatar, j'utilise la même photo pour l'avatar de mon perso avec Jenna en ce moment xD)

Liquorice wand
Liquorice wand
oh my fantastic

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 21:58

Ahah, Jenna, célavie, je l'aime d'amour you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 781856399 you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 3543291334

Cee
Cee
oh my fantastic

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 22:13

Oui je plussoie, Jenna est choupinoute you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 781856399 coeur

fallen.
fallen.
oh my fantastic

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMar 8 Mar - 22:58

bienvenue you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 645185811
ton avatar est superbe you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 4244736012

Cee
Cee
oh my fantastic

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptyMer 9 Mar - 11:26

oh c'est gentil pour mon avatar :3 you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 1582600951

Et merci à toi you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 2754916372 you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) 645185811

Junkiie
Junkiie
oh my universal

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) EmptySam 12 Mar - 19:58

Bienvenue ^^
http://junkiiesworld.tumblr.com

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)   you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee) Empty

you’re frightened of being hurt again. but let me tell you this. you will be hurt again and so will I because being hurt is part of being alive (Cee)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1