AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez

I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

CryingToYourHeart
CryingToYourHeart
oh my realist

I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  Empty
MessageSujet: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyLun 14 Mar - 13:57

CryingToYourHeart
No, little bird, I won’t hurt you.
Je m'appelle Deborha et j'ai 20 ans. J'habite en France, dans le sud précisément.
Je suis une grande fan de séries, j'en regarde trop pour mon propre bien je crois  I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  480662828 Mis à part ça j'aime bien grapher, je fais surtout des avatars pour les forums RPG. J'ai vraiment repris le RPG il y a un peu plus de deux ans maintenant.
Je sais pas trop quoi ajouter d'autre x)

Comment es-tu arrivé ici nouveau OMRien ?  Sur bazzart
Quel groupe choisis-tu ? Realist players, j'ai jamais trouvé de forum fantastique qui m'intéressait vraiment
Tu t'es inscrit, c'est bien qu'il y a quelque chose qui t'a plus ici non ? Le principe en lui même est vraiment super Smile
Qu'attends-tu du forum exactement ? trouver d'autre rolistes
As-tu de supers compétences que tu veux développer par ici ? Je me débrouille en graphisme, enfin je fais principalement des avatars  I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  480662828  
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://graphicobssession.tumblr.com

poison quinn.
poison quinn.
administratrice

I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyLun 14 Mar - 14:04

Bienvenue sur OMR I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  781856399 I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  1582600951

descendanceofcharmed
descendanceofcharmed
oh my fantastic

MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyLun 14 Mar - 14:06

Bienvenue Very Happy
http://descendanceofcharmed.net

CryingToYourHeart
CryingToYourHeart
oh my realist

MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyLun 14 Mar - 14:07

Merci I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  2555340822

Cuicui
Cuicui
oh my universal

MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyLun 14 Mar - 14:12

Bienvenue <3

Eyota
Eyota
oh my universal

MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyLun 14 Mar - 14:40

Hey bienvenue Smile

Encore un sudiste ? Tu es d'où ?

Moi en Gironde.

istina
istina
oh my realist

MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyLun 14 Mar - 16:05

bienvenue ♥

Blake
Blake
oh my universal

MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyLun 14 Mar - 16:34

Bienvenue parmi nous I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  2555340822
Je te valide Deborha, bonne visite du forum I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  826602160

Junkiie
Junkiie
oh my universal

MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyLun 14 Mar - 17:24

Bienvenue ^^
http://junkiiesworld.tumblr.com

CryingToYourHeart
CryingToYourHeart
oh my realist

MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyLun 14 Mar - 17:27

Merci à tous I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  2555340822

Eyota a écrit:
Hey bienvenue Smile

Encore un sudiste ? Tu es d'où ?

Moi en Gironde.

Je suis plus vers Perpignan Smile

broadway.
broadway.
administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyLun 14 Mar - 18:37

Bienvenue sur oh my rpg. Si tu as des questions n'hésites pas coeur

CryingToYourHeart
CryingToYourHeart
oh my realist

MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyLun 14 Mar - 19:16

Merci I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  1747585289

Lovelybush
Lovelybush
oh my realist

MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyLun 14 Mar - 20:45

Bienvenue parmi nous I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  4244736012
http://mylovelysophiabush.tumblr.com/

CryingToYourHeart
CryingToYourHeart
oh my realist

MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyLun 14 Mar - 21:27

Merci I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  2555340822

Liquorice wand
Liquorice wand
oh my fantastic

MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyLun 14 Mar - 21:29

Bienvenue I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  2555340822

CryingToYourHeart
CryingToYourHeart
oh my realist

MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyLun 14 Mar - 21:30

Merci I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  1747585289

effet mer.
effet mer.
administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyLun 14 Mar - 22:08

bienvenue parmi nous I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  781856399

CryingToYourHeart
CryingToYourHeart
oh my realist

MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyLun 14 Mar - 22:10

Merci beaucoup I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  2754916372

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyMar 15 Mar - 7:13

Bienvenue parmi nous coeur

ELLAENYS
ELLAENYS
oh my fantastic

MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyMar 15 Mar - 13:51

Bienvenue dans le coin I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  2555340822
http://www.aes-sidhe.com/

CryingToYourHeart
CryingToYourHeart
oh my realist

MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  EmptyMar 15 Mar - 17:44

Merci à vous deux I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  1747585289

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart    I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart  Empty

I’m not going to stop the wheel, I’m going to break the wheel ⊹ CryingToYourHeart

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1